Scottish Vaccine Update
Nov 2016 - Issue 54
- MenB immunisation: early success being reported in England
- Vaccinating and testing babies born to Hep B infected mothers
- Pre-School Booster
- Interpretation of vaccine storage requirements
- LAIV storage and cold chain
- Flu vaccine for pregnant women under the age of 18 years old
- New section in TRAVAX for immunocompromised travellers
View Issue 54
The HPS Scottish Vaccine Update is the national bulletin on immunisation in Scotland, published on a regular basis.
Scottish Vaccine Update aims to provide front line health professionals in Scotland with information and practical advice on immunisation policy and practice together with vaccine supply information. It is used to provide information covering the following topics: Scottish Government policy issues (e.g. CMO letters), changes to national immunisation programme, information of Scottish immunisation practice such as guidelines and best practice statements, updates to 'Green Book', vaccine uptake information, publicity for national meetings and vaccine supply information.
HPS took over responsibility for publication of Scottish Vaccine Update in August 2009. Issues of Scottish Vaccine Update are available as PDF documents.
Subscribe to Scottish Vaccine Update
If you wish to subscribe to Scottish Vaccine Update mailing list please use the following link including your name and email address.
If you wish to unsubscribe from Scottish Vaccine Update mailing list please use the following link including your name and email address.