National CO-Awareness Week takes place this year from Monday 17 November 2008, and will aim to highlight the dangers associated with carbon monoxide.
In light of CO Awareness week and in conjunction with other UK Health Departments, the Scottish Government and HPS have put together an information sheet to raise awareness about CO poisoning.
CO-Awareness Week will kick off this year with a launch at the House of Lords and events around the UK:
- Monday 17 November 2008: House of Lords, London. Invitation only.
- Tuesday 18 November: Northern Ireland Assembly, Belfast. Due to security issues, Belfast is by invitation only
- Wednesday 19 November: Welsh Assembly, Cardiff.
- Thursday 20 November: Scottish Parliament, Edinburgh.
- Friday 21 November: Council Chambers, Town Hall, Liverpool.
If you require more information about this year’s events, please contact CO-awareness for more information.