Our travel and international health team have been delivering travel health services for more than 30 years.
Our aim is to:
- provide a quality service
- continually innovate and improve
- protect the Scottish people from travel associated health risks
- limit the wider public health impact of imported infections
We do this in a number of ways including:
- producing and developing advice
- guidance and publications
Travel health advice for healthcare practitioners can be found on the TRAVAX website.
The general public can find advice on the fitfortravel website.