Following a successful release of a beta version of our website we are now launching it as our new HPS Website. The new website includes:
- A-Z of topics – providing easy access to the various health protection topics we provide information and advice on.
- Guidance – all our advice and guidance has been separated out from all other publications to give direct access to it.
- Data and surveillance – access to the latest epidemiology reports providing data and information on a wide range of health protection topics.
- Publications – complete list of all our publications as well as access to the HPS Weekly Report.
- News – find out the latest news from Health Protection Scotland.
As well as a sitewide search available at the top of each page, in the A to Z of topics, Guidance and Publications section you can filter the information shown on the page by typing information on what you are looking for.
An archive of our old website is still available if you need to refer back to it.
Your feedback through the development of this new website has been vital and we are still keen to get feedback from you. Please email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.