To support health and social care staff involved in the COVID-19 response, Health Protection Scotland (part of Public Health Scotland), NHS National Services Scotland and NHS Education for Scotland have produced a short recorded webinar.
This resource will:
- Provide an overview of current IPC information to health and social care staff who are supporting the UK COVID-19 response
- Highlight and answer frequently asked questions received by Health Protection Scotland
- Signpost staff to relevant resources
Areas covered include:
- Coronavirus COVID-19-what is it and how is it spread?
- What are the Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) Precautions required to prevent the spread of -COVID-19 including Standard infection prevention and control precautions and transmission based precautions?
- Restricting visiting to health care facilities
- Staff health Key messages
- Signposting for key resources
The webinar is approximately 19 minutes long and can be found below.
IPC Health and Social Care Settings Final from NES on Vimeo.