This is version 1.2. If you do not see this version when you open the document, please refresh your browser as you may be seeing a previously cached version.
This guidance provides advice for those involved in risk assessment and management of any suspect case of COVID-19 on an Offshore Installation or in helicopter transit.
1. Preparation before any incident in order to reduce the risk to staff and any cases
2. Safe assessment and management of suspect cases
3. Management of cases during helicopter transport
4. Management of any cases offshore, including those severely unwell
5. Management of cases after arrival onshore