Literature Review and Practice Recommendations: Existing and emerging technologies used for decontamination of the healthcare environment - Hydrogen Peroxide
Publication Date: 16 December 2016
This literature review aims to review the evidence base for using airborne hydrogen peroxide (HP) for decontamination of the healthcare environment.
- To provide a generic description of airborne HP decontamination systems, including the proposed or actual mechanism of action and the procedure for use.
- To assess the scientific evidence for effectiveness of airborne HP decontamination systems.
- To explore practical and safety considerations related to the use of airborne HP decontamination systems.
- To explore the costs associated with airborne HP decontamination systems.
- To produce a concise evidence summary for airborne HP to assist the Equipment and Environmental Decontamination Steering Expert Advisory Group in making practical recommendations on the use of airborne HP decontamination systems for NHS Scotland.
- Health Protection Scotland
- Publication type:
- Literature Review
If you need information in a different format, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org