National Hydration Campaign Materials
Publication Date: 26 March 2018
The Scottish Urinary Tract Infection Network (SUTIN) is launching a National Hydration Campaign in April 2018 which aims to convey the public health benefits of good hydration in terms of UTI prevention.
Working collaboratively with national organisations including Health Protection Scotland, NHS Education Scotland, Care Inspectorate, Scottish Care, NHS 24, Scottish Antimicrobial Prescribing Group and Scottish Government, this campaign also supports other national health programmes where good hydration can be beneficial.
Campaign resources include posters, leaflets and charts – all available under the ‘Documents’ section.
Watch the associated National Hydration Campaign videos on YouTube
- Health Protection Scotland
- Publication type:
- Educational materials
If you need information in a different format, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campaign Guidance (PDF, 485KB)
- Hydration Campaign Poster (PDF, 1614KB)
- Adult Effects of Dehydration Poster (PDF, 549KB)
- Spotting the Signs of Dehydration Leaflet (PDF, 338KB)
- Reducing UTI in Older People - Leaflet for Carers and Care Home Staff (PDF, 861KB)
- Healthy Pee and Colour Chart (PDF, 131KB)
- Record of Glasses Card (PDF, 322KB)
- National Hydration Campaign Materials Reprint Costs (PDF, 554KB)