The Scottish Vaccine Update provides current information and practical advice about immunisation policy, practice and vaccine supply in Scotland for front line health professionals.
This issue reports on:
- changes to the infant pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV) schedule taking place in 2020
- mternal pertussis programme – upcoming changes to dTaP/IPV vaccine
- strengthened recommendations to minimise risk of serious and fatal reactions to Yellow Fever Vaccination
- Green Book chapter updates
- vaccine supply (non-centrally supplied)